Our in-house team has helped numerous business owners achieve an exit route or acquire another business.
Our approach is to hold your hand through all processes and negotiations to ensure you get the best deal possible.
During the process we can work closely with lawyers, business transfer agents, banks, yourselves and your target buyer or seller. We have considerable experience in dealing with all relevant professionals in these areas and will be able to find someone you enjoy working with to achieve success.
Our work can encompass the following:
• Tax mitigation for companies and individuals, including property aspects
• VAT and PAYE reviews and advice
• Share option schemes and incentive plans
• Transfer pricing and other cross-border issues
• Business disposals, mergers and acquisitions
• MBO/ MBI’s
• Equity release
• Fund raising, for equity and debt
• Distressed M&A and turnaround
Our assignments vary greatly, from financially robust companies seeking to acquire underperforming competitors, to distressed businesses requiring an urgent solution, and those companies looking to grow and achieve an exit route. We offer solutions from providing advice and support to supplying management teams. We have also developed a broad network of funding sources and investors, as well as support professionals, including: investment banks, stock brokers, lawyers, insolvency practitioners, patent agents, private equity and other financial institutions.